Forum Discussion

dopey
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Team payroll issues

So it's already been almost two months and the issue with the Team App has not been sorted. Please can we get an update from the Administrators about the issue as so many have posted (this is my second one) and we have not had any updates.

Its since the July 1st that Myob payroll is only adding full hours so if an employee worked 30 mins extra every day thats 2.5 hours they're getting short paid per week. I didn't realise it till an employee asked me why they have been robbed of their pay and I've had to go back and check and realised it was somehow my mistake but then realised no it was MYOB. It's pointless having this new feature of "Team" if it's not working and we're having to overwrite all the timesheets.

Please can we get an indication of when this feature will be running properly. 

Thank you and looking forward to your urgent response. I have been a loyal MYOB user for over 15 years and this is really getting a little bit frustrated. Previously issues have been sorted much much quicker.

Thank you

• Hi dopey

Thank you your patience. Our product teams have released a fix for this issue which should remedy this problem. 

Do let me know how it goes, if you experience the same issue please do let me know. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi dopey

I'm sorry to hear that you're impacted by this. I can definitely understand your frustrations, please note this issue has been made a priority with our product teams who are currently working on a fix, at the moment I don't have an ETA however as soon as I have further updates on this I will update you. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.
      Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi dopey

Thank you your patience. Our product teams have released a fix for this issue which should remedy this problem. 

Do let me know how it goes, if you experience the same issue please do let me know. 

dopey
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa

I've done the payroll this morning and all went well. Thank you! We're very happy this has been resolved now.