Forum Discussion

Simon-C
Admin
10 months ago
Solved

Find pay slips from employee records

Have you had difficulty finding a replacement pay slip for a specific employee in MYOB Business? Now in addition to being able to search by pay run, you can find these on the employee record. Simply go to the employee and visit the new Pay Slips tab. Here, you will be able to email or download previous pay slips for that employee. We’ve also included a handy date filter so you can get to the right pay slip for the right employee even easier.

• Hi JBHIlls

Thanks for your post and my apologies for the late response.

Currently, MYOB payroll programs do not support viewing pay slips on the app and sending pay slips automatically unless you set it up on their employee card file and process pay run then initiate sending pay slips to their emails. I understand your thoughts and feedback about the system. This is how MYOB Business/ Essentials payroll features currently works. Your concern is noted and will report through to the required team to investigate further for a future update. Rest assured that we are open to suggestions, and we will provide communications and updates when this suggestion is implemented to the software. You could also post here MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas for feature enhancements and updates .

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

15 Replies

JBHIlls
    Contributing User

Hi Simon, 

Is there a way that employees can view the payslips on the app? or Automatically be able to be setup to receive their payslips. As it seems like everytime i process the payroll i have to manually request to send payslips. Is there  way to set it up so i don't have to think about this step every time i process pays? 

Thanks 

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JBHIlls

Thanks for your post and my apologies for the late response.

Currently, MYOB payroll programs do not support viewing pay slips on the app and sending pay slips automatically unless you set it up on their employee card file and process pay run then initiate sending pay slips to their emails. I understand your thoughts and feedback about the system. This is how MYOB Business/ Essentials payroll features currently works. Your concern is noted and will report through to the required team to investigate further for a future update. Rest assured that we are open to suggestions, and we will provide communications and updates when this suggestion is implemented to the software. You could also post here MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas for feature enhancements and updates .

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
      Regards,
      Earl

• If I go to employee card, there is no pay slip tab.

Could you please give further details?

Thanks

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi lalwijeratne,

Thank you for reaching out.

In AccountRight, the feature to view pay slips directly under the employee card is currently not available. However, since you have an AccountRight Live subscription, accessible through your browser, you can easily view pay slips. Simply navigate to the payroll menu >> select the employee >> click on pay slips. Kindly refer to the attached screenshot below:

If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi RichardColeman,

You're welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out, if you require further assistance in the future. We're always happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

RMH
    Contributing Cover User

I have Business Pro.  There is no pay slips tab in employee records.  Where is it?

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi RMH,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. To access an employee's pay slips, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the Payroll menu and select Employees.
      2. Click on the specific employee.
      3. Navigate to the Pay slips tab.
      4. Utilize the Payment from and Payment to fields to filter pay slips within a specific date range.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
      Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi RMH,

I hope your doing well today, I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, please feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

• Is it for Australia version only, there are no these kind of tabs in My MYOB essentials. There is only the tabs below on my Newzealand Version.

+Personal

+Employment

+Standard pay

+Leave

+Pay history

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi LouisPhanA,

Thank you for your post.

To view the pay slips, kindly navigate to Payroll >> Pay runs >> Date of payments >> View PDF. This Help article, Reprinting or resending pay slips, has detailed information on how to access the employee's pay slips. This article is for New Zealand payroll.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

LouisPhanA
        User

we need at least the same format for NZ version, it is a mess after the upgrade.

When you guys upgrade or downgrade (back to old version)? We need a time frame.

RMH
      Contributing Cover User

This "new" NZ version of MYOB is poor by reference to other products on the market.  Think we will change to Xero at the next balance date.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LouisPhanA,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns about the new New Zealand version of MYOB and the consideration of switching to Xero. It's important to us that our users feel confident and satisfied with our software. We're aware that there are areas for improvement, and we're actively working on them. 

We respect your decision if you choose to transition to Xero. However, if you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Cheers,

Princess