Forum Discussion

Karen32
Contributing User
6 months ago

Holiday Pay Owing Reports

Hi

Is there any report that shows annual leave owing as at a particular date and shows the dollar value as well as the days/hours

Thanks

3 Replies

Karen32
      Contributing User

Thats not good and very frustrating - MYOB come on simple accounting procedures for reporting and need to know information especially for annual leave - I am going to have to look at moving my clients from MYOB payroll - already moved one!

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your concerns and frustrations regarding the Holiday Pay Owing Reports. I apologise for the delay in responding. We understand that having comprehensive and accurate reports is crucial for effectively managing annual leave. While our current reporting system may not provide this specific breakdown, we want to assure you that your feedback has been heard. Our team is actively working on improving and enhancing the payroll system to better serve your needs.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work towards improving our payroll reporting.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess