Forum Discussion

recent_0519
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Working Holiday Maker pay

Hi there,

I try to set the Working Holiday Maker pay in system (MYOB AccountRight Plus 2023.10).

How can I put "H" in the gross payment type box which as ATO web info provided.

I could not see and select this leter in the MYOB system.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for support.

Sherry

• Hi Doreen,

I've set it up at the first place before I ask the support. the matter was the manager did not tell me what the country is that the WHM come from.

So, I could not sent out STP to ATO. That was why I'd have a help from MYOB support team.

Up to today, when I entered the country and the STP report is able to be sent out.

Thank you very much for your support.

Sherry

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, recent_0519

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, editing the name of the gross payment cannot be changed. If an employee is a Working holiday maker, kindly make sure that his income type is set to Working holiday maker. To check this, go to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab and then select the employee name > Payroll Details tab > Taxes, and then check the income type.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

recent_0519
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen,

I've set it up at the first place before I ask the support. the matter was the manager did not tell me what the country is that the WHM come from.

So, I could not sent out STP to ATO. That was why I'd have a help from MYOB support team.

Up to today, when I entered the country and the STP report is able to be sent out.

Thank you very much for your support.

Sherry

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, recent_0519

Thank you for updating us.

Yes, a country of origin is needed if an employee is a working holiday maker. We're glad that you were able to send out the STP report to the ATO. Should you need further support, we are here to assist you promptly. Feel free to start a new post, and we'll be ready to address your concerns.

Best regards,

Doreen