Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

STP Reporting Error - Working Holiday Maker

Hi, 

Wondering if anyone could help me please ?  I am processing payroll and I am receiving this STP reporting error:

/tns:AYEVNTEMP/TNS:Payee/tns:EmployerConditions/tns:TaxTreatmentCError: The Tax Treatment code Working Holiday Maker must have a valid Income Stream Type (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000290)

All of our employees on the Tax Table: Working Holiday Maker - Registered, have been checked and their Income Type is "Working Holiday Maker" and their country of origin has been selected. 

Could anyone please help me on what this error means and how it can be fixed? 
I have been on hold to MYOB Customer Service going on 2 hrs now!!!.....any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Hi Lisa161 

I can't seem to find anything on CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000290 - confirm the code is correct

However based on the information you have provided, either:

• their is an employee who is on the Working Holiday Maker tax table whose Income Type is NOT set to Working Holiday Maker, or
    • there is a bug in AR2022

Generate a report that shows what tax table each employee is on or export Employees and check you haven't missed one.

Regards

Gavin

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gavin,

Wondering if you could help me please ?  I have been trying to process our employees payroll and I am receiving this STP reporting error:

/tns:PAYEVNTEMP/TNS:Payee/tns:EmployerConditions/tns:TaxTreatmentCError: The Tax Treatment code Working Holiday Maker must have a valid Income Stream Type (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000290)

All of our employees on the Tax Table: Working Holiday Maker - Registered, have been checked that the Income Type is "Working Holiday Maker" and their country of origin has been selected. 

I'm not sure what else to do.   Could you please help me on what this error means and how it can be fixed? 
    I have been on hold to MYOB Customer Service going on 2 hrs now!!!......any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi Lisa161 

I can't seem to find anything on CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000290 - confirm the code is correct

However based on the information you have provided, either:

• their is an employee who is on the Working Holiday Maker tax table whose Income Type is NOT set to Working Holiday Maker, or
      • there is a bug in AR2022

Generate a report that shows what tax table each employee is on or export Employees and check you haven't missed one.

Regards

Gavin