Forum Discussion

Lanie11
Contributing User
2 years ago

Hours worked are being deducted as annual leave

I am yet to find a solution to the issue with annual leave on Essentials - from the first pay period in June hours worked has been shown and deducted as annual leave and not as hours worked - this has continued since.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lanie11,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue. Generally, if the annual leave pay item is deducted with the hours worked, we'll need to check the setup of your annual leave pay item. To help you correct the situation, kindly check your pay item by going to Payroll >> Pay Item >> Leave >> Open the annual leave pay >> Check the link wage pay item, as this should be linked to the annual leave wages item. Kindly send us a screenshot of your annual leave pay item set up so that we can look into this further.

Cheers,

Princess

Lanie11
      Contributing User

Have attached file as requested

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lanie11,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate you sending the screenshot. However, we'll need a screenshot of your leave accrual pay item. Kindly go to Payroll, click on the Leave tab, and select the pay item name, where it will provide you with the calculation basis and the link to the wage pay item. Kindly refer to the sample screenshot below:

Please refer to this Help article: Set up leave, for further information.

Cheers,

Princess

Lanie11
        Contributing User

Attached as requested