Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Annual Leave and Loading hours both deducting from Entitlements

When I am processing a pay for annual leave and put in the loading hours it is deducting these hours from the entitlements, therefore deducting twice.  I have check the Annual Leave and I do not have Leave loading ticked in the Linked Wages Category.  Any other ideas on why this is happening?

• Hi, DSMTool

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

In this scenario, you may need to check each leave accrual to make sure that there is no annual leave loading linked to it. To check it, go to Payroll > Payroll categories > Entitlements tab and then check each leave accrual to make sure annual leave loading is not linked to any of the accruals. Also, you may send us a screenshot of the leave accruals linked to the employee so we can further check this. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

• Hi DSMTool 

Do you mean when you have checked the entitlement category Annual leave accrual it is only showing reduce hours by those paid from Holiday pay or annual leave (whatever you have called it)?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, DSMTool

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

In this scenario, you may need to check each leave accrual to make sure that there is no annual leave loading linked to it. To check it, go to Payroll > Payroll categories > Entitlements tab and then check each leave accrual to make sure annual leave loading is not linked to any of the accruals. Also, you may send us a screenshot of the leave accruals linked to the employee so we can further check this. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, DSMTool

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen