Forum Discussion

kazana
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Leave Taken not deducting from entitlement balances

I was unable to see solutions to this problem as they were solved with private messages.  Leave has been taken but entitlement balances are not reducing - HELP needed. thank you

• Hi kazana 

Thanks for your post. In order for entitlements to be reduced by hours taken you need to select a Linked Wages Category in the entitlement payroll category. For example, in the Annual leave accrual entitlement payroll category you would select the applicable annual leave wage category(s):

Please let me know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kazana 

Thanks for your post. In order for entitlements to be reduced by hours taken you need to select a Linked Wages Category in the entitlement payroll category. For example, in the Annual leave accrual entitlement payroll category you would select the applicable annual leave wage category(s):

Please let me know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

kazana
      Experienced User

thank you so much - yes that was it. why???? did this all of a sudden stop being linked ? 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi kazana 

Glad to hear that this has resolved your issue. That wage category would have to be unticked by a user in order for it to be unlinked from the entitlement.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Kimj
      Cover User

Dear Myob team

I have selected Linked Wages Category  in the entitlement payroll category and hours of annual leave taken by an employee  are still not showing or reducing the entitlement ! Help please 

I

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Kimj 

So that I can assist with this can you please send a screenshot of the entitlement payroll category showing the wage category linked under Linked wages category.