Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

How to change super payment amount

How do I increase the super payment amount?

• Hello Nicole_BV1 

Thank you for your question. 

If you are wanting to change the Pay Super payment limit you can follow the following steps:

1. Go to the Payroll menu and choose Super payments.
    2. Click Super payment settings.
    3. If you’re prompted, enter your MYOB account details. Your current Pay Super details are displayed.
    4. Go to the Your Payment Limit section and click Edit details. An SMS code will be sent to your verified mobile phone number.
    5. Enter the SMS code. 
      Note that the code will expire after 30 minutes. Click Resend code if your code expires.
    6. You can now change the payment limit dollar amount. The limit change will be instant.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Nicole_BV1 

Thank you for your question. 

If you are wanting to change the Pay Super payment limit you can follow the following steps:

1. Go to the Payroll menu and choose Super payments.
    2. Click Super payment settings.
    3. If you’re prompted, enter your MYOB account details. Your current Pay Super details are displayed.
    4. Go to the Your Payment Limit section and click Edit details. An SMS code will be sent to your verified mobile phone number.
    5. Enter the SMS code. 
      Note that the code will expire after 30 minutes. Click Resend code if your code expires.
    6. You can now change the payment limit dollar amount. The limit change will be instant.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.