Forum Discussion

19 days ago

Myob Team Rosters

I am trying to make a roster but I am getting the error message "invalid location". The location is active and being used for timesheets but it won't let me create a roster.

1 Reply

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rhall83,

Thanks for your post. If you're encountering an "invalid location" issue in MYOB Team Apps, it typically means there is an error related to how a location or setting is configured within the application. Here’s how you can troubleshoot and resolve this issue:

Steps to Resolve "Invalid Location" Issue in MYOB Team Apps:

Check Configuration Settings:

• Navigate to the settings or configuration section where locations are managed.
    1. Verify Location Settings:
      • Ensure that the location settings (such as addresses, names, identifiers) are correctly entered and configured according to your organization’s setup.
      • Double-check for any typos or inconsistencies in the location details.
    2. Clear Cache and Cookies:
      • Sometimes, clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can resolve issues related to incorrect or outdated data being stored. Try clearing these and then log in again to MYOB Team Apps.
    3. Update Software:
      • Ensure that your MYOB Team Apps software is up to date. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve such issues

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem