Forum Discussion

FMC1
User
4 months ago
Solved

myob teams activity

I am setting up MYOB teams but my employees are only getting "add activity" which we don't use.

I want them to be able to clock on & off (including for breaks) on timesheets.

How do I set this up?

• Hi, FMC1

If you wish to have employees clock on and clock off during their work hours, you will need to select the time capture type clock and clock off. However, if you will be using timesheets as their time capture type, they will not have an option to clock on/off. Only add their activity for the day. They will need to manually enter it.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, FMC1

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you wish to have a time capture type of clock on and clock off, you may need to create a location first. After creating a location, it will allow you to add the employees that will be included in that location. For more information, you may check out the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team to assist you with this.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

FMC1
      User

Hi Doreen,

I am currently running a trial and have set up a location and added a couple of employees, but they can't see how to clock on to a timesheet, only "add activity" which we don't use. Is there another solution?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, FMC1

If you wish to have employees clock on and clock off during their work hours, you will need to select the time capture type clock and clock off. However, if you will be using timesheets as their time capture type, they will not have an option to clock on/off. Only add their activity for the day. They will need to manually enter it.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen