Forum Discussion

Weegs
User
5 months ago
Solved

Network Request Failed....Couldn't export this report..... MYOB is clearly buckling under the strain

Over the past couple of weeks, mainly in the late afternoon, I've been getting Network Request Failed messages when trying to process a pay run. At first I scanned the forums and it seems quite a few...
    Weegs
    5 months ago

Hi Shella,

Thanks for your reply. This week payroll has worked normally. I've been using MYOB for 10 years now and am pretty confident everything is set correctly.  Nothing changed at my end. 

It seems to be an intermittent problem which I believe is caused by MYOBs lack of processing power or network bandwidth in relation to the number of customers using their online version.

They obviously try to save money by paying as little as possible to their hosting partner for as much resources they can get. It seems they are testing the limits of their capacity at certain times of the day / week. 

I do my pay run weekly on a Wednesday and the problem only seems to occur late in the afternoon. If I do it midday or Thursday morning, it doesn't happen.

I mainly posted this message in the hope MYOB would see the impact their stinginess is having and to let other people who are affected know it's not anything they are doing wrong.