Forum Discussion

acj
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Part period pay run

Hi,

We have just bought a business. we took over mid week so the previous owner will pay the employees for 2 days  (i.e. 40%) and we will pay for 3 days (i.e. 60%).

The work week is Monday - Sunday. 

When I input this as an unschedule payrun and the dates, nothing shows up in the "calculate pays' tab.

Why is this or am I doing it wrong?

Cheers

Andrew

• Hi acj,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you are entering an unscheduled pay run, you will need to enter the hours/amounts manually, this is because the standard pay hours are based on the employee's pay frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly), and if the usual pay frequency is not entered, the amounts will not automatically populate. 

If you need further assistance with this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi acj,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you are entering an unscheduled pay run, you will need to enter the hours/amounts manually, this is because the standard pay hours are based on the employee's pay frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly), and if the usual pay frequency is not entered, the amounts will not automatically populate. 

If you need further assistance with this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.