Forum Discussion

ecn
User
2 years ago
Solved

pay owner super

Hi there

I am a sole trader (new to this) and have set up pay super but not sure where I add in my superanuation account details? I have no employees either it is just me! 

please help! 

thank you 😊

• Hi ecn,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum!

You will first need to create an employee card for yourself to make super payments through Pay Super. I will attach a couple of help articles that will step you through setting this all up:

If you have any further queries on this, do feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi ecn,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum!

You will first need to create an employee card for yourself to make super payments through Pay Super. I will attach a couple of help articles that will step you through setting this all up:

If you have any further queries on this, do feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

ecn
      User

Thank you! Another question.

Do I set myself up as casual, fulltime or part-time? 

thanks 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi ecn,

For other clients I have assisted with the same query, they all seem to choose differently, so, It would be up to you how you would like to be set up.

Any of the options will not affect how your superannuation is processed in the software.