27 days ago
Solved

PAY SUPER

Hi,

In "create super payment" screen

message comes up "some information is incorrect or missing"

When I click on details of what is missing I get this message;

This fund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation

Please edit the fund from the Superannuation list window and select a valid fund name for it.

When I check superannuation fund it is still the same one I have been using for years

Can anyone direct me to what I need to do please?

thanks

Debbie

• Hi Soaringeagle,

Thank you for your post.

In most cases, this error message indicates that the super fund has either updated its details or is no longer registered with APRA. If everything appears correct, it's possible that the fund details have become corrupted.

To assist you in resolving this, you'll need to recreate the superfund. You will get a warning about the name already existing. Simply add a character at the end of the superfund name, update the USI/SPIN and ABN with the correct information, save the changes, and link this newly created superfund to the employee. After completing these steps, try processing Pay Super again.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Soaringeagle,

Thank you for your post.

In most cases, this error message indicates that the super fund has either updated its details or is no longer registered with APRA. If everything appears correct, it's possible that the fund details have become corrupted.

To assist you in resolving this, you'll need to recreate the superfund. You will get a warning about the name already existing. Simply add a character at the end of the superfund name, update the USI/SPIN and ABN with the correct information, save the changes, and link this newly created superfund to the employee. After completing these steps, try processing Pay Super again.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Soaringeagle,

Thank you for your response. We are now closing this thread. If you have any additional concerns in the future, please feel free to post again.

Kind regards,

Sai