Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Pay Super WHOOPS we've hit a snag.

Hi I trying to sign up to Pay Super on my clients MYOB Business Pro profile and we get to the last step and it keeps coming up with WHOOPS we've hit a snag. I am the bookkeeper and have full Online Admin access.

Thanks Grant 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GrantABBS,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry if you are having error signing up to pay super. I've sent you a private message to gather some information to assist you further with this. We will be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GrantABBS

Thanks for the response and for providing the needed information.

We have conducted further checking on your account to see what was causing the error on your end. We confirmed that Pay Super is not yet consumed. We suggest you restart signing up again and it should let you proceed with the process without any error message. Also, we added you to the contact list of the account upon confirming you as one of the file administrators, as this could be the possible reason for the error.

Do let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Shella

GrantABBS
      User

Thanks Shella,

It worked, I entered the code from the statement but now i get this message (see screenshot)

Enter your verification code

An unexpected error occurred

Thanks Grant

GrantABBS
      User

Hi Again Shella,

I tried it again after logging out and back in, and it worked!

Thanks again for your help.

Grant

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GrantABBS

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience and cooperation regarding this matter. We are glad that one of our moderators Shella_A fixed the issue for you. We will be closing this thread now. Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth