Forum Discussion

Melissa_IKTB
Experienced Cover User
31 days ago
Solved

MYOBSUPER Registration - Whoops we've hit a snag

Hi,

I have 2 myob files that i am unable to setup for MYOB Super (separate clients). I'm getting the whoops, we've hit a snag page after clicking through the setup information.

Can someone please Private Message me so that i can give you the Serial Number/s for these 2 myob files and work out why this is happening?

Thank You

Melissa Orchard

Shella_A
    27 days ago

Hi Melissa_IKTB,

I appreciate your patience. I've gone through your files again and made some tweaks. Please log out and refresh your software or browser before logging back in. After that, try signing up for Pay Super again. You should no longer see the error message.

Let me know how you'd go on this and if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Melissa_IKTB,

Thanks for your post. To assist you further, please send me a private message with the following information.

Serial Number.
    Company File ID.
    Full name and Email.

Looking forward to  your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Melissa_IKTB,

Thanks for providing me the information. We've made changes on the backend that should have resolved this issue. You can now proceed with setting up PAY super on both files.

If you're still experiencing issues, why not give our virtual assistant MOCA a try? It's designed to delve deeper into issues like this. Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need; our live chat team is available to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Melissa_IKTB
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl,

Unfortunately, this issue is still happening with both files. It allows me to add all the registration information and then when i'm ready to submit, it tells me its hit a snag again.

Can you please advise what i should do next?

Thank You

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Melissa_IKTB,

I appreciate your patience. I've gone through your files again and made some tweaks. Please log out and refresh your software or browser before logging back in. After that, try signing up for Pay Super again. You should no longer see the error message.

Let me know how you'd go on this and if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella