Forum Discussion

MW11
User
2 months ago

Payroll - mix of salary & time sheet

My business has a mix of full timers (on a salary) and casual staff (that use time sheets). How do I process a single payrun where I can see both of these groups? I could previously do this on accountright but can't work it out since moving to MYOB business. 
If this is possible is it also possible for staff to enter time sheet via MYOB Team App? I have tried this but can't work out Saturday where they get 1.5 time.

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MW11,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you are using both salary and timesheets when processing pays, as long as the pay period start and the pay period end have the same date, you will be able to process them in a single pay run. Also, please take note of the pay cycle, as it should match the salaried employees to the ones using timesheets. Regarding your other concern about the MYOB Team app, yes, your staff can enter timesheets themselves and have them submitted, so you don't have to manually create timesheets for them. When using MYOB Team, it can only be used for base hours. More information regarding this can be found in the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen