Forum Discussion

Sue_M
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Recording superannuation paid through Clearing House before migrating to MYOB Business.

I migrated from Account Edge to Business at the end of the financial year and have set up the new Super Portal and used it to pay the last quarter Super in July. I have been reconciling the last quarter for my BAS and have found that I didn't record that I had paid the 3rd quarter Super payment through the Small Business Clearing House back in April. So Business thinks I need to pay it but I already have. How can I manually record that payment without it trying to pay it again.

• Hi Sue_M,

Thank you for your post. 

In terms of reconciling these payments, you'd be looking at recording a Spend money to reflect what has occurred, however, you will not be able to remove these payments from the PaySuper window without pushing the payments through again. You would need to ignore those historical payments, ensuring you are only making contributions for the selected date range.

If you had any further queries on this, please do let me know. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Sue_M,

Thank you for your post. 

In terms of reconciling these payments, you'd be looking at recording a Spend money to reflect what has occurred, however, you will not be able to remove these payments from the PaySuper window without pushing the payments through again. You would need to ignore those historical payments, ensuring you are only making contributions for the selected date range.

If you had any further queries on this, please do let me know. 

Sue_M
      Experienced User

Thanks Sam, That is what I had done to reconcile the bank statement. I was just hoping there was some way to show that they had been paid. I will just have to be careful with my dates.