Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Request ID: 083f43e1-4d22-4587-9b32-92a360599bd6.

All I want to do is print a payslip! This message comes up, please help

• Hi Douglass

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Just to clarify, is the error message the same as the screenshot provided below? 

If so, to correct the situation, kindly check the Pay slip delivery method. To do this, go to PayrollEmployees and then click the Employee’s name> Select Payroll details> under Employment details check the default pay slip delivery and select to be printed and emailed. For further information regarding this, kindly check this help article, viewing pay runs and pay slips

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

• Hi Douglass

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Just to clarify, is the error message the same as the screenshot provided below? 

If so, to correct the situation, kindly check the Pay slip delivery method. To do this, go to PayrollEmployees and then click the Employee’s name> Select Payroll details> under Employment details check the default pay slip delivery and select to be printed and emailed. For further information regarding this, kindly check this help article, viewing pay runs and pay slips

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella