Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

SMSF - New Clearing house

Am I able to change a self managed super funds clearing house? Or do I need to create a whole new fund with the new clearing house?

Thanks

• Hi Accountspmec 

Thank you for your post. We would like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As we cannot make changes after creating and saving the SMSF details. You'll need to create a new fund with the new clearing house.

For more information, you may refer to this Help Article, Set up superannuation funds.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Accountspmec 

Thank you for your post. We would like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As we cannot make changes after creating and saving the SMSF details. You'll need to create a new fund with the new clearing house.

For more information, you may refer to this Help Article, Set up superannuation funds.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess