Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

STP processing for past payruns for this financial year (period 01 july to 8 Sept)

Hi,

I have run payroll for past 2 months (July and Aug '23) but didnot do STP. I have only setup STP yesterday.

How do I report past payruns to ATO now?

• Hi joshisag1011

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how important all information is being sent to ATO. Even if you just set up STP, if all the pay runs including July are processed and recorded inside the application, this would still be reported to ATO. The only difference these transactions have with transactions that are post-STP setup is that they show up in the STP report. If you are still in doubt. I would suggest checking the values inside the EOFY verification report inside STP, as this would still show the correct figures. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi joshisag1011

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how important all information is being sent to ATO. Even if you just set up STP, if all the pay runs including July are processed and recorded inside the application, this would still be reported to ATO. The only difference these transactions have with transactions that are post-STP setup is that they show up in the STP report. If you are still in doubt. I would suggest checking the values inside the EOFY verification report inside STP, as this would still show the correct figures. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve