Forum Discussion

LJZ
Contributing User
14 days ago
Solved

STILL can't process first pay run for the new financial year!!!!

I have been waiting on a response since Monday and was told the issue was a problem with the ATO and that everything had now been fixed.  This is now DAY 3 and we are STILL unable to process our weekly staff payroll that was due on Monday 1 July.  Can you please kindly assist us as a matter of urgency?  The last 4 digits of our serial no. are 6670.  Pleeeeeease help us!!!!  The pay run has been successfully saved online but we are unable to record/report it and progress to the 'prepare payments' stage.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• Hi LJZ,

I can understand how frustrating this must be. I've applied some fixed scripts again to your file to help you with reporting and recording your payments. Could you give reporting the pay run another shot? Please make sure that the pay run hasn't been reported to the ATO yet to avoid any duplication of payments. If you're still having trouble, feel free to get in touch.

Cheers,

Princess

9 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LJZ,

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issue with processing your pay run. I understand the urgency, and I've applied a fix script to your file to address the issue. Please try reporting your payment again. Ensure to clear the cache and check payroll reports before reporting to ATO. 

If you're still encountering problems with processing payments via STP, I recommend visiting our support sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to use MOCA, our virtual assistant. MOCA can provide immediate assistance and, if needed, will connect you to our live chat team for further support.

Cheers,

Princess

LJZ
      Contributing User

Hi Princess_R

Thanks for attempting to help me quickly.  I have cleared my caches (for both MYOB desktop and Google Chrome) and I regret that I am still unable to record/report my pay run.  :(   I had reached out to MYOB via myob.com/support on Monday but still haven't had a response to my ticket.  As a result, the only option it appears I have left to try is MOCA per your suggestion.  Thanks again for trying.  Sooo frustrated!  :(

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LJZ,

I can understand how frustrating this must be. I've applied some fixed scripts again to your file to help you with reporting and recording your payments. Could you give reporting the pay run another shot? Please make sure that the pay run hasn't been reported to the ATO yet to avoid any duplication of payments. If you're still having trouble, feel free to get in touch.

Cheers,

Princess