Forum Discussion

Bec25
User
12 months ago

Time sheets

Hi,

all of a sudden all of my time sheets have disappeared. I am not sure where they have gone but can not see them when I submit my times each day. I have tried logging out and in again and deleting and reinstalling the app. Nothing has worked. Help please.

thank

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Bec25 

Thanks for your post, and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

In which window are you trying to check your timesheets? Also, the timesheets that are no longer showing on your end, are they approved already? If you can attach a screenshot of the window where you are trying to check your timesheets. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

Bec25
      User

So today I could not submit my times as it said something went wrong. Photo1.  Photo 2 is showing I have no time sheets. My manager dies not approve the time sheets any more as it confuses myob because we are always signing in earlier and signing out later than our rusted time. But no time sheets present at all even though I signed in last week. 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Bec25 

Thanks for your response.

In this case, I may suggest having the Administrator of the company file login into their account and check the following:

1. Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences. The Preferences window appears.
        2. In the System tab, select the I Use Timesheets for [...] and My Week Starts on [...] preference.
        3. If you want to use timesheets to record:
          • activity slips as well as payroll information, select Time Billing and Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.
          • payroll information only, select Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.

Please also check if the employees are hourly or salary as timesheets can be submitted for hourly employees only.  Secondly, go through Getting started with MYOB Team Help Article and ensure every step has been followed. The main thing to check would be if employees are added correctly under their managers.  

If nothing helps, delete the location and re-enter it again in the Locations tab as that has happened to resolve the issue for some users.

Lastly, kindly delete the existing timesheet and then re-enter it and try to submit it again.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen