Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Unable to sign in MYOB Kiosk

Hello,

I am unable to sign in the MYOB Team app: "A problem has occurred attempting to loas MYOB Team. Please try again later."

I am also unable to sign in to MYOB Team Kiosk: "We didn't recognise that email or password. Pleae try again."

I started using this app about a month ago. It went down once last week but I was able, after several attempts, to get back in reinstalling the apps. Nothing is working this morning.

What else can I try?

1 Reply

• Hi Christelle2,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties logging in to the MYOB team app and for our delayed response. It seems that there may be some changes affecting the app's connection to the product. Your efforts to troubleshoot the issue are greatly appreciated. If the uninstallation and reinstallation of the app haven't resolved the issue, you might consider another approach, which involves removing your account from the current location and then re-inviting yourself. Please let me know if this workaround helps.

This Help article, Getting Started with the MYOB Team, has further useful information to assist you.

Feel free to reach out if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess