Forum Discussion

rachelpd
Experienced User
16 days ago

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Hi,

Each EOFY this happens when I'm trying to do the first pay of the new Financial Year.

My pay week ended yesterday (30th June) and I need to pay staff today.

From my understanding something needs to be fixed by MYOB in the background (it has happened the last 2 years in a row).

It seems to stop working once I press record on the payrun.

Please help.

Rachel

Serial Number: ends in 5004

3 Replies

• Hi rachelpd - thanks for your question.

Are you getting an error message - or is it simply not doing anything when you click Record?

If you're getting an error, can you reply with a pic?

How was this issue fixed in previous years?

Adrian

LJZ
    Contributing User

I am having the same issue Rachel!  I've now attempted to process my first pay run for the year today twice and am having the same issue!  Very frustrating too because it's not saving the pays either so I've had to redo them twice now and still getting the same result where it times out trying to record the pays and then bypasses the STP lodgment screen to progress to a pay screen with $nil valued payments!  :(

MYOB - can you please assist us as a matter or urgency?  We need to pay staff today.

• Also having the same issue! I was on call with support for 2 hours yesterday and still not resolved. We had to do a dummy pay as our staff had to be paid- It has created a lot of extra work at end of tax year. Can someone please help as I don't want to be in the same position next week!