Forum Discussion

smg
Contributing Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Import/Export Assistant

Hello,

I just need clarification, if we use the import/export assistant (under File dropdown menu) to export customer details to a file, the customer records are not deleted from MYOB?   

I assume this is the case, but just wanted to make sure before I use this function. 

Thanks

SS

• Hi smg

Thanks for your post. 

Regarding this, as you export details from your MYOB company file it will not delete or erase the details you will be exporting. It will just remain on the file as is. You may have to look at this help article, import and export fields that has all the detailed information with this. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi smg

Thanks for your post. 

Regarding this, as you export details from your MYOB company file it will not delete or erase the details you will be exporting. It will just remain on the file as is. You may have to look at this help article, import and export fields that has all the detailed information with this. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella