Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Using MYOB Team Kiosk

Hi, 

I am trying to get the MYOB Team Kiosk set up with two different entities. I have managed to get both assigned to a location and one is working perfectly (you can select the entity, location, then employee from the list to clock on and off). Everything in the admin portal is set up the same, however one of the entities is not working on the app - when you select the entity, the next screen says 'select location'. This screen is simply blank, and you have no option to go any further, only to go back and select a different entity. Like I said, it is set up exactly the same as the one that is working fine. 

I have tried to fix by uninstalling the app and reinstalling, removing the location from the admin portal then setting it up again, and also logging out and back into the app. Nothing seems to be working. 

Please help! 

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi IngridTall

Thank you for joining our Community Forum and for your post. My apologies for the delayed response.

I understand that you're encountering some challenges with setting up the MYOB Teams Kiosk for two entities. To assist you better, could you kindly provide screenshots of the individual entities' locations from the MYOB Admin portal? This will give us a clearer picture of the issue at hand.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
    Genreve

IngridTall
      User

Good morning, 

I have attached these - they are set up the same but one is working and one is not. 

Thanks

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi IngridTall

Thank you for your prompt response and for sharing the screenshots. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

From the screenshots you've provided, it appears that the setup of your business is correctly done. As a next step, I would suggest trying to reinstall the program or installing it on a different device to see if this resolves the issue.

Please let us know if the problem persists even after these troubleshooting steps. We are here to assist you.

Thanks,

Genreve