Forum Discussion

2 years ago

MYOB Team Kiosk stops working every time there is an update of MYOB Accountright

Hi Team,

I have two questions I need assistance with.  Firstly, for the last couple of months every time there is a system update on Accountright the MYOB Team Kiosk stops working.  The first staff member can clock on but then all employee names disappear on the screen.  I have worked out once I have login to Accountright and updated to the latest version of Accountright, the MYOB Team kiosk begins working again.  The problem with this is, if I am unavailable to update the system, no one in the office can clock on or off until I can get access to do the update.

Secondly, a staff member has asked if she is able to view her old clock in/out times of approved timesheets to check against her pay slip.  I believe once the timesheets have been approved they disappear from the employee app but wondered if there might be a way for her to view them.

I look foward to your response.

Kind regards,

Carri

• Hi Carri,

Thank you for your post. 

MYOB Teams does require the software to be on the latest version, however, I do understand hearing your particular situation that this causes issues for your team. There wouldn't be a workaround for this at the moment, but I will raise it with our teams so they are aware of it, appreciate your feedback on this. 

In regards to historical timesheets, the employee should be able to open their app, Tap More for access to Timesheet records as explained here.

If you had any further queries on this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Carri,

Thank you for your post. 

MYOB Teams does require the software to be on the latest version, however, I do understand hearing your particular situation that this causes issues for your team. There wouldn't be a workaround for this at the moment, but I will raise it with our teams so they are aware of it, appreciate your feedback on this. 

In regards to historical timesheets, the employee should be able to open their app, Tap More for access to Timesheet records as explained here.

If you had any further queries on this, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Brendan2021
      Experienced User

Is there not a way you could notify customers in advance of updates that render their systems unusable? Considering the updates make the kiosk unusable you would think a heads up would be considerate.