Forum Discussion

2 years ago

MYOB Teams Kiosk

Hi 

Has anyone else had an issue changing MYOB Teams. I had it all set up ready to go and also had the kiosk up and running. It was working however didnt seem to be sending the information to admin portal. Realised that It wasn't set up for clock in/out and seemingly the only way to do this was to create a new location which I did.  However since then it will not let me log back into the kiosk. I thought the username and password was the same as MYOB teams as there is no where on the kiosk to reset, but no matter what it wont work. This only happened after creating the new location and deleting the old one!

Cheers

John

SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi JohnMCQ 

Welcome to the Community Forum. When the system is checking your credentials when you log in to MYOB Team on the web browser - it will check if you are a user on the file.

However, when you log in on the MYOB Team app - it checks if you have been added as an employee to a location.

I recommend opening the admin portal on the browser and checking if your email address is listed correctly against your name, and if you have been added to the location as either an approver or an employee.

After doing that you should now be able to log in on the app.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi Samara

Its still not really working, I have been into the admin portal and checked. Everyone is listed as an employee and I can go in and edit but it does not let me change anything to approving manager. The only time I saw these details and was able to edit them was the very initial set up of Teams. I set myself as approving manager and all I wanted to do was to change the timesheet status to clock in/clock out. It seems every time you want to make a change you need to basically start again?

• It also doesnt seem to let me delete employees from the admin portal?

• Ok so I managed to get it set up again , I have made myself approving manager, and the employees are on there ( one extra that I can't delete!) but now when I log into kiosk it only displays myself as the only person available to clock in

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi JohnMCQ 

Sorry for the delay in response. When you open the location on your browser, are the employees sitting under your name as the approving manager?

Could you reply with a screenshot of the screen with the location open where it shows the time capture type on the left side and employees and managers on the right as well as what you are seeing when you log in to the kiosk app?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.