Forum Discussion

EIMGROUP
Contributing User
10 months ago

Finding a past transaction of an Item

Please can someone guide me on the following:   If I wish to find transaction history on a particular Item Number over a given period, how do I do this?   I can get the period correct, but how does one specify a single Item Number?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EIMGROUP,

Thank you for your post.

We have a list of reports that you may look at by going to Reporting >> Reports >> Sales reports. If you're looking for a specific transaction for an item, you may run the item sales or item register. Our Help article, Sales Reports, has detailed information about reports.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

EIMGROUP
      Contributing User

Thank you for your response – I can do this in Sales (ie, what my customers have purchased).   But cannot get this in Purchases.   Under report options it only shows “Display Negative amounts” and “Cents”.

There is no option to choose an Item number.

Please can you assist further.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EIMGROUP

Thanks for the update on this and thank you for clarifying what you already tried on your end. We are grateful for your effort in finding a solution to your concern 

As of now, this is the only option we have where we can find transaction history for a particular Item Number in the Sales Reports. I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our MYOB Business Idea Exchange board for consideration. Rest assured that the developer's team is monitoring all the feedback and suggestions received from the users. Your feedback will be added to the product roadmap based on feature requests.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth