Forum Discussion

ChezW
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Find Transactions by Card

Hi All, I'm using AccountRight Plus AU 2021.1.1 and have been having trouble with Find Transactions by Card returning the message "No Matching Records Found; Click Advanced to Review Filters"

I've clicked Advanced and all the settings are correct.

When I go into the Find Transactions by Account, using the GL account I know the transactions would be posted to, the transactions show up, including the Card name I was searching for originally.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have tried it from two user logins, on two different PCs and for three different clients. All having the same issue.

Thanks

• Hi ChezW 

Thanks for narrowing it down to pay liability transactions. We are aware of an issue where those transactions are not displaying when searching by Card in Find Transactions. This has been logged with our developers for investigation. 

In the meantime, searching by the applicable liability in the Payroll Category tab may be a suitable workaround.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ChezW 

My apologies for the delay in replying. I've just found your post on the Ideas Exchange and moved it to the AccountRight board for assistance. So that I can have a look into your issue can you please provide screenshots of those Find Transactions windows. Can you also go to Reports>>Card tab and run the Card Transactions (Accrual) report for that card and date filters. Is there information in that report?

Please make sure you remove sensitive information from screenshots prior to posting on the forum.