Forum Discussion

langd
Contributing User
3 months ago
Solved

How to find Transaction with Owner Funds introduced

I have allocated some Paypal transactions in as personal money introduced, I need to go back and change this to business sales, how do I manage this 

• Hi langd,

Thank you for your post.

My apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I understand how important it is for you to find the transaction with the owner's funds. Given that the account associated with your email is MYOB Business Lite, I'm guessing that you're utilizing MYOB Business. To locate the transaction, kindly navigate to "Find transactions," then filter the account you've used for the owner's fund. Additionally, filter the source journal. This process should generate a list of transactions for your review. For more detailed information, please refer to this Help article, Finding a Transaction. It provides detailed instructions that will be of great assistance to you.

If you need further help, please feel free to ask. I'm here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi langd,

Thank you for your post.

My apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I understand how important it is for you to find the transaction with the owner's funds. Given that the account associated with your email is MYOB Business Lite, I'm guessing that you're utilizing MYOB Business. To locate the transaction, kindly navigate to "Find transactions," then filter the account you've used for the owner's fund. Additionally, filter the source journal. This process should generate a list of transactions for your review. For more detailed information, please refer to this Help article, Finding a Transaction. It provides detailed instructions that will be of great assistance to you.

If you need further help, please feel free to ask. I'm here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess