Forum Discussion

Lya
Experienced Cover User
4 days ago

Payroll reports amounts don't match EOFY STP finalisation report when allowance was paid

Hello, 

My payroll reports amount (gross pay $) don't match EOFY STP finalisation pdf report (gross YTD) when allowance was paid for one specific employee. 

The amounts do match for other employees who have had no allowance paid on the same period. 

3 Replies

Lya
    Experienced Cover User

Hello Jem, 

I've follow the instructions according to the thread you've sent. But MYOB reports amounts don't match EOFY STP finalisation report. 

Both reports in MYOB (Payroll Activity report and Payroll Register report) match as it seems they consider 'Allowance' as part of the 'Gross Pay'. On the other hand, EOFY STP finalisation report have the 'Gross YTD' with the 'Allowance' amount deducted. 

I am happy to send screenshots through PM.

Thanks

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lya,

Thanks for your response. Under the EOFY Finalisation tab, click on the three dots next to the employee's name to view the Individual Summary Payments. This will provide a breakdown of other pay items not reported as Gross Payments. By adding these Gross YTD amounts to the Verification Report, everything should match.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lya,

Thank you for your post and I understand that the payroll reports doesn't match the EOFY finalization report. Please check this thread as it has the detailed workaround on how to fix the issue.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,

Jem