Forum Discussion

Noremac01
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

adjusting column widths when writing an invoice

I want to be able to adjust the coloums  widths when writing invoices. The description field is too narrow and I dont like how the text wraps when the description is longer for an item. 

Also why doesnt the curser automatically move to the quanty box when entering the item number. For example selling a power point. should select powerpoint as item press enter and the curser ends up on the quanity box so can edit the amount of power points supplied.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Noremac01 

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm afraid that currently there's no option to adjust the column width when creating invoices. Upon selecting an item in invoice, the cursor doesn't automatically move to a different field, you can use the Tab key to achieve that. 

If you'd like to see these options added, please post your idea on the MYOB Business Idea Exchange board, so other people wanting the same feature can add their votes and comments. 

Whitey1
      Contributing Cover User

Change back to old platform. At least the column width was reasonable. Tradies need to itemise in this column and it can be a long story sometimes. Should not of changed this. Many failures in this new system. It wasn't an upgrade it was a downgrade.

Noremac01
      Experienced Cover User

Hi CloverQ

I am really considering switching to XERO. Why cant the column width be altered. This version of MYOB is absoutly rubbish. Right now on my 19" screen I can see 4.5 characters in my ITEM ID field. 

Even when I start typing something in the field I can only see 3 things in the drop down box when in the middle of the screen. Why cant this box be bigger.

Why was this DOWNGRADE released to the public without consultation??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????