Forum Discussion

MBG
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Attche 2nd Document to existing bill

Hi Wondering if it's possible to attached a second document to an existing bill

• Hi MBG 

MYOB Business range currently only allows for one In Tray document to be linked to a transaction. If you do have multiple documents you would be looking at combing the PDF documents manually using a PDF combiner to push them into the one document. Once they are in the same document you can then add that multiple page document to the transaction.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MBG 

MYOB Business range currently only allows for one In Tray document to be linked to a transaction. If you do have multiple documents you would be looking at combing the PDF documents manually using a PDF combiner to push them into the one document. Once they are in the same document you can then add that multiple page document to the transaction.

adelelang
      User

Is it possible to request this as a new feature?  I desperately need this.  It would be too time consuming to combine all the PDF's.  Every week we receive supplier invoices on-charging us for various expenses with copies of their receipts.  Currently I can't attach the receipts to the bill but would really love to.  Thanks.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi adelelang 

Thanks for your feedback, I will pass this on to our development team for further consideration.