Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Creating & changing Quotes

Never really a fan of changing something when it worked reasonably well. 

Hers my initial list of problems;

- I cannot add a line into my quotes. Apparently there is supposed to be 3 x dots at the end of each line, I only have an X so I can delete a line but not add a line. Quite handy that!

- Save and Duplicate does nothing. I click on save and duplicate and it forgets to duplicate or maybe it hides the duplicate somewhere so I cannot find it. Also quite handy!

- Its slower than the old dial up network. When creating quotes I use key letters to bring up items and there is a huge delay while it thinks about what items match, so long in fact I could go and make a cuppa quicker. also very handy for the time poor!

I expect like your programme nothing will happen quickly however I need this sorted ASAP

• Hi TaurangaTiler

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties using the new update of the software. We will do all we can to provide as much assistanec as needed. 

You can add as many line items as you need in creating a quote. A new line appears after you finish populating the last empty line. 

For the Save and Duplicate button, the purpose of this is to record the invoice in the current state shown in the window. After clicking "Save and Duplicate", this creates an invoice with the invoice number currently showing in the Invoice number at the upper right corner before clicking the button while simultaneously, maintaining the information to recreate another invoice. 

As for the latency, this is currently being worked on and optimized.

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TaurangaTiler

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties using the new update of the software. We will do all we can to provide as much assistanec as needed. 

You can add as many line items as you need in creating a quote. A new line appears after you finish populating the last empty line. 

For the Save and Duplicate button, the purpose of this is to record the invoice in the current state shown in the window. After clicking "Save and Duplicate", this creates an invoice with the invoice number currently showing in the Invoice number at the upper right corner before clicking the button while simultaneously, maintaining the information to recreate another invoice. 

As for the latency, this is currently being worked on and optimized.

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve