Forum Discussion

yakobaj
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Changing "receive money" to "receive payment" transaction

Hi,

I recorded a deposit transaction to "receive money" when i meant to record it in the receive payment.

How do I change "receive money" to "receive payment" deposit transaction?

Thank you very much in advance.

best regards, 

Yakobaj

• Hi yakobaj,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In this matter, you'll need to delete the receive money transaction that you recorded and re-enter the payment using the Receive Payments window. Kindly refer to this Help article: Deleting a Transaction.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Princess

9 Replies

• Hi yakobaj,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In this matter, you'll need to delete the receive money transaction that you recorded and re-enter the payment using the Receive Payments window. Kindly refer to this Help article: Deleting a Transaction.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Princess

yakobaj
      Contributing User

Hi Princess,

I really appreciate your assistance, immensely helpful.

One other issue im having. How come some "approved" transactions are not showing on my bank feed when I click on the approved header ( where you have current/ hidden/ appoved bar)

Thank you very much. Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards,

Yakobaj

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi yakobaj,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad I could assist you! Regarding the issue with approved transactions not showing on your bank feed under the “approved” header, it might be beneficial to check if these transactions are visible in the Find transactions window. Sometimes, transactions might not immediately reflect in the bank feed view but could still be visible in the broader Find Transactions section. Please take a look there to see if the “approved” transactions are listed.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess