Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Superannuation "Processing Payment" status

Hi Team. Our company's contributions paid on the 2nd June, 15th June and on the 20th June are still showing a status of "Processing Payment".  When can we expect the payment to move to a "Completed" status?

• Hi, MariaRide a warm welcome to the Community Forum! I hope you find it a great source.

In terms of your Superannuation, the payment that was created on June 2 will only be fully authorized 15th of June.

With that being said, it will take 5 to 10 business days for the clearing house to process. Kindly wait within this timeframe. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, MariaRide a warm welcome to the Community Forum! I hope you find it a great source.

In terms of your Superannuation, the payment that was created on June 2 will only be fully authorized 15th of June.

With that being said, it will take 5 to 10 business days for the clearing house to process. Kindly wait within this timeframe. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah