Forum Discussion

Aideen
Cover User
3 years ago

Superannuation "Processing Payment" status

Good Morning

I have also fallen victim to double payments for one of my companies. Two months worth i.e 4 payments instead of 2. What is the process to have the payments reversed as all the posts on the forum are unclear as to this.

Aideen Ross

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Aideen 

If your super payments were taken twice and you did receive an email regarding this, the payment would have been refunded to the bank account it was originally debited from.  Depending on your bank, these funds may take a few days to appear in your account. Once the funds have been returned to you, your superannuation contributions payment will need to be reprocessed. Here’s how you can resubmit.

If you did not receive any email regarding double debit, please do not reprocess and reverse as the payments would be automatically processed within a few days. 

Please let us know if you have further questions on this. 

Aideen
      Cover User

Thanks Komal

I recived no email - my double dip happened after the first occurrence system wide did.  Copy of the double transactions attached.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Aideen 

Thanks for attaching these, can you confirm if you have received refunds for any of these amounts?