Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Customise Invoices

Hi, I have a new MYOB Business Lite subscription that I am having a few issues with:

The first is that I was of the understanding that I was able to customise my invoices by adding a company logo, but it apprears as through this function is not available with a Business Lite subscription?

The second issue is that when I prepare an invoice and email it to the customer, so of the text on the invoice is either blurred or missing which really looks unprofessional.

The third issue is that there is no help associated online with a Business Lite subscription as this service doesnt even appear in the drop down selection tab...

Can anyone assist?

Regards,  new user

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Maisie2015 

The ability to add a logo is certainly in MYOB Business lite. You need to click on the Templates option under the Sales settings tab.

I have attached a Help Article on uploading your business logo or header image here for you to follow along with.

With the blurriness are you able to please send a screenshot of this, and does it happen when you view a print preview of the invoice?

I hope the above information helps.