Forum Discussion

napwszzm
Experienced User
4 days ago

HTTP ERROR 503

Hello, 

I am trying to login to MYOB online, but it shows a message and says "MYOB is currently unable to handle this request, HTTP ERROR 503".

Does anyone have a solution to this? 

• I went on to myob.com.au essentails wsn't there so I signed on to business and it came straight up

6 Replies

• I went on to myob.com.au essentails wsn't there so I signed on to business and it came straight up

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi napwszzm,

I get that you're unable to login to MYOB online. Please clear your browser cache and try to log in via https://app.myob.com. If the error persists, visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

Jo_M
      User

Hi Princess. The page isn't opening on any device. I went on to myob to find how to talk to you guys and realised that essentials wasn't being shown on that site either. I decided to try and sign in to business and it opened my company straight away. Maybe somebody forgot to send a memo or email to customers telling us of this change? If there is a reason I should not sign in that way, if you could let me know please. Regards Jo M.