Forum Discussion

PRSquire
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago

invoice due date

I have set the default due date in accountright to 14 days as per our terms and conditions, but the customer individual card balance due date is 0. This seems to be overiding the system due date. Is there a script I can use to change all the customer balance due dates to 14?

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PRSquire,

Thanks for your post. The issue arises from the system retaining default settings from when the card was initially created, despite subsequent updates to the terms. Consequently, the system displays the default terms overall, but the card reverts to its original value when selected.

To resolve this problem, we have an online script available. Could you please reply with the last four digits of your serial number and company file ID?

Looking forward to your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

PRSquire
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Earl

The Company File is Jowett Car Club of aust inc. The Serail number is 1113

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PRSquire,

Thank you for providing the information. I have arranged for an online script to be applied to your file to resolve the issue. I recommend logging out and then logging back in first. Please let me know if the issue persists after doing so.

Looking forward to your response.
        Regards,
        Earl