Forum Discussion

LDOG
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Supplier Invoices - due date

Hi fellow MYOB users

Im trying to locate a report which will give me a list of supplier invoices with an actual due date - not in columns 30, 60 etc.   I see there is a report that has a column titled promised date -where is this date pulled from?

Invoices are entered with a due date, however I cant see to find a report which shows this?   Currently our AP person is keeping a spreadsheet - which is just plain crazy and waste of time.

Thanks

Leanne

• HI LDOG 

One report you could look at is the Payables Reconciliation [Detail] report. You will have to use the Insert / Modify >> Show / Hide to add the due date column to the report, however the column is available to be added. You can also remove columns to make the report tidier.

The promise date on reports draws from the promise date field on the Bill entered into AccountRight. This is an optional field and may be missed when entering the Bill in.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

HI LDOG 

One report you could look at is the Payables Reconciliation [Detail] report. You will have to use the Insert / Modify >> Show / Hide to add the due date column to the report, however the column is available to be added. You can also remove columns to make the report tidier.

The promise date on reports draws from the promise date field on the Bill entered into AccountRight. This is an optional field and may be missed when entering the Bill in.

LDOG
      Experienced User

Thanks Neil, you have been extremely helpful.:smileyhappy: