Forum Discussion

manning
Partner
6 months ago

Link docs to existing bill

Hi why is the link docs to existing bills not working.  I've tried this over several days with different client files and I know what unpaid bill I want to link the doc to but it wont show the bill to link it to.

Regards

Teresa 

MYOB Partner

7 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi manning

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. 

We have checked that one of our moderators Genreve_S is already assisting you to your first post here in the community. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth 

manning
      Partner

This issue still has not been resolved.  The function doesnt work on any of my client files.  Can you please investigate & fix the issue.  Currently the only way I can link or add a doc to a bill is by downloading it to my computer then going into the already input bill & uploading it. 

I've left the document in the Intray and the invoice I want to link it to from the in tray is INV-18539.

I've currently attached the document by downloading to my computer then uploading the docs once viewing the already input bill so you will see it there but you cant add it to the bill via the in tray option.

Regards

Teresa Manning

MYOB Certified Partner

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, manning

Thanks for updating us.

We're sorry to hear that your concern is still not resolved. With this, we highly recommend removing the attached document from the bill by going to Purchases > Bills, selecting the bill to open it > Go to attachments, and then click the "x" mark to remove the document. Once done, go to In Tray > Click the ellipsis button for the document you want to link and choose Link to existing bill. If the bills are not showing up, tick the box "Show paid bills and returns" and then untick it. This way, all the open bills will now show up.

Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen