Forum Discussion

Suengoo
Experienced User
5 months ago

linked bills

Hi,  for the last 2 years we have had invoices sent directly to myob intray, we then link them to an existing bill.  Recently whilst the invoices are linking correctly and disappearing from intray they are still appearing in the unlinked bill area where prior they would drop out leaving only unliked bills listed. 

On a couple of occasions i have unlinkd and re linked the invoice and bill and sometimes this results in the linked bill disappearing but it is a time consuming work around... anyone else had similar recent issues...  

notre to add  i have also just created a new bill from intray and the bill still remains unlinked in the link bill area ...  

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Suengoo

Thank you for sharing your concern with us on the forum.

I apologize for the delay in response, and I understand how labor-intensive the process of re-linking the In Tray documents to bills can be. Currently, we have not received any reports on a similar issue. I will reach out to you via a private message to gather more details about this matter.

In the meantime, if you need further assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,
    Genreve