Forum Discussion

NWLTS
Trusted Cover User
4 months ago

Myob payby without bank feeds

HI we have have myob payby set up for customers to pay their invoices. the payments are going into the unallocated account, which i am unable to change to change to the correct account. I was able to do this prior to the new way of tracking these payments.. We don't have bank feeds set up, what do i need to do to fix these transactions?

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NWLTS

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble reconciling your accounts. You can edit the default account where payments get recorded by going to Sales Settings > Payments > Online Invoice Payments. The payments might have been transferred from undeposited funds to the bank account in a group transaction for transactions already recorded. If that's the case, you'll need to delete the group transaction before remaking the transactions processed from the online payment.

If these scenarios don't apply, you might need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. MOCA can help with immediate queries, and if it can't help, you'll be directed to our live chat team.

Thanks,
    Genreve

• Hi NWLTS

You're welcome! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Shella