Forum Discussion

Jo6030
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Name showing on email

Hi Guys

When I send and Invoice and cc myself it comes from "Bianca Lemon" how do I cahange this back to my business name?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jo6030
    Experienced Cover User

Sorry I sent the wrong reply. I already have the name set correctly to my business name so I have no idea where the Bianca Lemon comes from. But I regularly receive remittance advises from other companies that also say they are from Bianca Lemon!!!!

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi Jo6030 

When looking at the email what part of the email is showing as that name? In addition to that, does it show as that name if you send it to an external or dummy email address outside of the current email program you are using?

Jo6030
        Experienced Cover User

please see attached I just sent out a heap of invoices and always cc myself attached is a screen shot of my inbox

• Hi Jo6030 

When sending an email in MYOB Business you can set the name of the customer that the email is coming from. This is set in the Business Name Menu>>Sales setting>>Email defaults>>From name

For more information in setting up email defaults please see Help Article: Set up default emails.

Jo6030
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you but I tried that and no mater what I do they print in Italics :(