Forum Discussion

CJonge
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Overdue invoice are open invoices

When selecting a clients open invoices, I want to see the overdue ones as well. This use to be the case before this terrible upgrade - which has created many frustrating problems. Also, the dashboard page has so many flaws that it's not helpful anymore. What is going on with MYOB?

• Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Just checked and we can now see open and overdue in open selection. They have also added an overdue drop down option. Thank Goodness . 

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi CJonge  and beondtheboxpict 

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

lilipocasG
        User

Hi there,

My dashboard currently says 5 overdue invoices. However when I click on it i only see 2 invoices with overdue status. Under open invoices I'm able to see 2 invoices with "overdue status" and the 3 invoices that should show an "overdue status" because the date has past but still says open.

I have tried to logging out/back in and tried a different browser but no success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks