Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Recurring Transactions - specifically Sales invoices

We convereted our file from Account Right to Business Lite. Recurring Sales Invoices we had cam across in the conversion.

I am having trouble recording these recurring Sales invoices. They are not occurring automatically in line with the scheduled dates.

If I create an invoice using the prefill from recurring option, the invoice is then recorded, however it does not updare the recurring invoice schedule. It still says it is due.

I saw someone else had a similar issue on the Community Forum, but no resolution appeared.

I hope someone can assist here ASAP.

Cheers,

Steve.

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StevenMooreEck,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I appreciate your patience, and I'm sorry for the delayed response. Are you still encountering this issue? It's worth noting that there are certain features in AccountRight that MYOB Business Pro may not support. Additionally, were these transactions initially created in AccountRight? If you find the need to include more information instead of a line with no tax code, I suggest using a blank line (you can insert one by clicking on the ellipsis (...) and selecting "Insert Blank Row").

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards

Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StevenMooreEck,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl